The "Santa Rosa dress" is cut from a stretchable poly-blend fabric in our French inspired hand painted flower print designed for "Fleur" collection. Cut in voluminous A-line shape, It has breezy bishop sleeves and a high low hem. Match with your favorite nude sandal and woven bag for your relaxing day.
* This print is our original print which design for this particular collection. It has our signature on it for an authenticity. *
size to buy.
- Bust - Measure around the fullest part.
- Waist - Measure your waist around natural waistline – above your belly button.
- Hip - Measure the fullest part of your hips - approximately 9 inches below your waist.
RETURNS & EXCHANGESSASI unconditionally guarantees all products we manufacture and sell at our online shop to be free from defects of workmanship. We are trying hard on making all the details as neat as it can be. We apologize if you received a defected item.
RETURNSWe are currently not accepted any return at the moment. However, if you are not satisfied with fitting, please check our "Exchange" section below.
EXCHANGESWe will gladly replace defected items on the same size and same style of your purchased. (If the item is not out of stock, we can exchange it for you)
Please check the parcel once it arrived at your house. If you found the garment has been defected by our workmanship or the parcel contains the wrong items, please contact us via email or phone on the next working day.
Please fill in the exchange form that we have given and sent it back to us at
77/776 Moo1 Tumbol
Banmai Umper Parkkred,
Nonthaburi 11120 THAILAND
For exchange items, you must inform us via email within 7 days of order receipt. Items should be returned unused and unwashed with all SASI garment tags still attached.
Please note the following limitations
- Purchaser must inform us immediately by phone or email if you received a defected item.
- We allowed 7 days of exchange according to order receipt.
- Items that have been unused and unwashed in any way cannot be accepted for exchange.
- All SASI's tags must be attached to the garment that you wish to exchange or else it cannot be accepted.